[Sidefx-houdini-list] houdini crashes...

John Coldrick jc at axyzfx.com
Wed Mar 1 13:55:57 EST 2006

On Wednesday 01 March 2006 08:52, John Coldrick wrote:
> 	SUSE 10 with an FX3600, which is the PCIe version of the FX3000 AFAIK.
> Using SUSE's recommended 64 bit driver,

	Oops, sorry, in case it wasn't obvious - it's rock solid for me.  In fact,
I'm sometimes exceeding in stability with the above system more than some of
the other, older 32 bit systems here, which surprises me frankly.  I think
it's all about the right card, the right version of driver.  One thing I've
never done on the cheap here is the graphics card - I'll pay more money, and
the stability is higher.

	Cheers,

	J.C.

                                                     Toronto, ON Canada