[Sidefx-houdini-list] COP bright broken?
malexander at sidefx.com
Mon Jul 31 16:28:13 EDT 2006
Thanks to everyone who submitted a hip and provided tips on how to
reproduce these problems (esp. Floyd, Jed & Louis). The following has
been fixed for 8.1.680 (and the critical bugs for 8.0.681):
- File COP sluggishness (for good, this time).
- A general multithreaded bug that caused COPs to become
- A masking crash with color correction COPs, when any COP was
wired to 2 consecutive CC nodes' mask inputs.
- A hang that could occur when interrupting a COP network with
- Frame ranges automatically expand to keyframes if keys are
outside the COP's range, and the extend condition is anything
but black frames.
- Periodic crashes with color pickers.
Anyone doing compositing should consider upgrading to 8.1.680 or 8.0.681.
More information about the Sidefx-houdini-list