[Sidefx-houdini-list] COP bright broken?

Craig Zerouni craig at sidefx.com
Fri Jul 28 14:25:32 EDT 2006

My bet is on "no they won't". I just don't think there is enough money
in the high-end space to interest a company the size of Apple. What they
do next will be a prosumer (I hate that word!) product that they can
sell thousands of copies of at $300 on Mac only. You can smack me around
with these words in 2 years if I'm wrong!

CZ