[Sidefx-houdini-list] COP bright broken?

P. Alex Lim list at poh-yee.com
Fri Jul 28 12:38:36 EDT 2006

But I supposed that COPs (or Halo 3, erm... I mean, Halo... erm.... nm)
*could be* a contender in compositing market if SESI really pour
resources into it, yes? Nuke, IMHO, is actually very fast and nice,
aside from it's GUI quirkiness at times. :) But then again, I am no
compositor to make any serious opinions in this area...

Take care,
Alex