[Sidefx-houdini-list] COP bright broken?

Peter Bowmar pbowmar at gmail.com
Fri Jul 28 12:35:50 EDT 2006

I don't agree, I know companies that would rather be dead than go back
in time to an SGI-like dependance on a single hardware supplier.
'cause you know Shake 2 (Comping Boogaloo) will be Mac only. The fact
that they also own the software, meaning if/when Apple goes belly-up
(like SGI) they're full-on screwed.

However, since Apple gave away the source code ($50k is nothing) the
big ones probably don't give two hoots what Apple has coming down the
pipe...

Cheers,

Peter B