[Sidefx-houdini-list] Demo Reel Question

Peter Bowmar pbowmar at gmail.com
Fri Jul 28 12:07:03 EDT 2006

Hi Jerry,
      I'd suggest doing one very good FX shot if that's what you're
interested in doing. A short you do for yourself, but 1.5 minutes is a
very long time, probably take you a year to do well, and if you want
to do FX work, most of it won't help.
     Think up a cool shot, shoot back plates on the best video gear
you can find, then spend 2-3 months really making it look good. That's
a good start :)

Cheers,

Peter B