[Sidefx-houdini-list] COP bright broken?

Simon Barrick simon at primalpictures.com
Fri Jul 28 09:51:36 EDT 2006

I've sent a number of files off too. And will continue to do so when
possible, but we don't do anything very complicated and hit bugs almost
immediately very often. It would seem like if Sesi wanted to really test
it out themselves they could just take on an intern to sit and set up
random comping networks for a month and they would surely uncover a lot
of bugs for themselves.... Just a thought.