[Sidefx-houdini-list] COP bright broken?

Paul Simpson paul at realisestudio.com
Fri Jul 28 09:50:01 EDT 2006

Jed, That makes complete sense!  We've sent countless bugs off and Mark has
been fantastic considering the circumstances.

However, the situation is still that COP's are borderline useable for us right
now.  And COP's are 4+ years old.  What else can I say?  These facts
unfortunely speak for themselves...