[Sidefx-houdini-list] simple expression problem

Rob Pieké pieke at corefa.com
Thu Jul 27 10:29:42 EDT 2006

Bah ... apparently the attachment in my reply was too big. It may get
through the moderator onto the list eventually but, until then, here's a
compressed version of the scene which should be small enough to go
straight through.

And, from the reply I posted:

* * * * *
Is this close to what you're looking for?
I used a CHOP network to grab the slope (velocity), take the absolute
value, and then take the area (now the absolute distance) and then
exported a scaled version of that to the rotation.
Cheers!
* * * * *