[Sidefx-houdini-list] simple expression problem

zoran arizanovic zoran.arizanovic at gmail.com
Thu Jul 27 09:56:52 EDT 2006

hi
I have tube traveling in y axis up and down
then I copied ty chanel into another tube rotation y
like this ch("/obj/null1/ty")
problem I have is how to write that ty value in ry field will add to
itself-now it is going 360 degrees forth and back
because ty is going from positive to negative value!
I would like ry to go from 0-xdegrees depending on how many times ty goes up
and down
once its 360, twice is 720 degrees....and stay always in set direction not
swinging from + to - value
I know this is totaly simple for most of the guys out there so dont laugh
thanks

--
Zoran Arizanovic
http://arizanovic.blogspot.com/