[Sidefx-houdini-list] COP bright broken?

Louis louis at realisestudio.com
Wed Jul 26 11:49:57 EDT 2006

jeez, I was joking! You can't say anything on this list!

It drives me mad too, more than mad actually. Now really is a time when
Halo can come out strong as a real alternative besides Nuke. Obviously
though, it needs to work properly. And maybe have a warper and a tracker
and so on.. But yes, I have wanted to throw my monitor out the window on
a couple of occasions, nearly did too.