[Sidefx-houdini-list] COP bright broken?

Jed Schwartz jed at jedschwartz.com
Wed Jul 26 11:37:02 EDT 2006

I couldn't agree more!  We have Macs in the studio, so no real
hardship in moving to a Mac based compositor, but it seems crazy to
be complacent about the steady slide of reliability in the H
compositor-!

Sometimes I think the user base doesn't really care much about COPs.
To me this is huge, its where we have lost the most production hours
because of bugs and unresolved issues.

I  hope those of you who have SESI's ear will do your best to
convince them that this should be a major action item.

Thanks for the feedback!

Jed-