[Sidefx-houdini-list] Mantra/VEX conceptual brain block

Louis louis at realisestudio.com
Tue Jul 25 11:40:11 EDT 2006

wierd, the frontface VOP is falling over for me in Mantra on a curve
primitive with a width and orient attribute. If I do some simple mucking
about with the normals (Bump map etc.) and then try to frontface the
result it falls over. ie the resulting normal pumped into a Lighting VOP
gives the wrong result.

Methinks I may have to roll my own.. :'(