[Sidefx-houdini-list] segmentation fault

zoran arizanovic zoran.arizanovic at gmail.com
Mon Jul 24 09:55:59 EDT 2006

It seems that everything I do is chrashing it , but not empty scene of
course
I was doing dop tutorials from book and it was ok on old pc but now anything
a little bigger crashes like keyframed character , 300 particles ...
I have 5gb partition for virt memory doesnt help
btw thanks for reply that was fast:)