[Sidefx-houdini-list] segmentation fault

zoran arizanovic zoran.arizanovic at gmail.com
Mon Jul 24 09:48:44 EDT 2006

hi
did anybody else see this mail
I cant fix this
I increased virtual mem I still get csame error everytime!
I reinstalled aprentice and nothing helps?
before I had amd now its intel but its really good setup so something like
this shouldnt happen
Either is from xp or from software because maya and photoshop and
aftereffects dont chrash
please help me i am getting a cold turkey form being away 2days from H