[Sidefx-houdini-list] RE: Computer Wall

shawn hawkins harlequingraphics at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 22 12:12:08 EDT 2006

Really impress them and cool the whole lot with a liquid cooled system running off of a common pump and have the liquid run through a peltier cooler.

"Mark A. Bolstad" <mbolstad at arl.army.mil> wrote:
I see two issues, dust and heat.

Given that you have an open mount, the MB should cool through radiative
dispersion better than in a case, but convection could kill you if you
have your system mounted vertically, i.e., stacked up the wall. The heat
generated by the systems at the bottom of your wall will become the
input to the systems higher up.

Mark