[Sidefx-houdini-list] simplify cad object

Peter Bowmar pbowmar at gmail.com
Thu Jul 20 10:54:17 EDT 2006

Simon Barrick showed me this trick: Ignore the UI and turn up Equalize
Edges to 100 or higher.

Also, try Prevent Mesh Inversion OFF, make sure Prevent Cracking and
Use Original Points are turned ON

I get very good results, always using the above.

The Equalize Edges slider having 0-1 range tricked me for years until
Simon showed me "oh, just make it really high" and suddenly,
Polyreduce became very very good.

SESI: RFE: Get that slider a 0-500 range :)

Cheers,

Peter B