[Sidefx-houdini-list] Modeling lines from existing geometry

Floyd Gillis floyd at afcg.com
Thu Jul 20 08:43:03 EDT 2006

It's working... but seems clunkier than I expected.

When you're interactively making data using the curve function and
snapping from point to point... is there a way for the points to
maintain their attributes?

If I manually enter the point numbers into an Add SOP, (not practical,
in this case), I get a new line with the point attributes of the
original data... nice.

Floyd

> Thanks everyone,
>
> ...making lines now.
>
> It does seem a little "hidden", especially since functions like
Polyknit