[Sidefx-houdini-list] RE: Computer Wall

Mark A. Bolstad mbolstad at arl.army.mil
Mon Jul 17 09:41:18 EDT 2006

I see two issues, dust and heat.

Given that you have an open mount, the MB should cool through radiative
dispersion better than in a case, but convection could kill you if you
have your system mounted vertically, i.e., stacked up the wall. The heat
generated by the systems at the bottom of your wall will become the
input to the systems higher up.

Mark