AW: [Sidefx-houdini-list] Houdini Summer Courses

Xsiberger xsiberger at web.de
Mon Jul 17 04:02:14 EDT 2006

Online course would be a great thing. I live in Germany in there is no way
to get Houdini training without travelling somewhere and spend even more
money. The extra money I would need for travelling is more wisely spend if I
use it for an additional Houdini course ;))

I hope there is enough demand to pull of an online course.

Cheers,
Rene