[Sidefx-houdini-list] Houdini Summer Courses

Ricardo S. Fuentealba ricardof at gmail.com
Sat Jul 15 22:27:35 EDT 2006

Hey Garman, have you ever thought about making an internet Houdini
course, i know for myself i'd love to be able to take some of these
courses, but saddly don't live anywhere near the places at the moment,
in fact, i'm not in the continental US :P , but i'd be 110% in to sign
up for an online course.

Thanks for your time,
Ricardo