[Sidefx-houdini-list] Houdini Jobs

One Stop Solutions info at 1stopsolutions.net
Fri Jul 14 16:56:16 EDT 2006

Hi, I was wondering if any of you know of Houdini openings for someone who
doesn't have production experience with Houdini. I have talked to a lot of
places but most are looking for TD's with at least 2 yr production
experience. I have been using Houdini for 3 yr on the side and really want
to make to move into doing it full time. I am very comfortable with the
procedural workflow and have a good feel for animation and natural dynamics.
I don't have much animtaion in my demo reel yet
www.1stopsolutions.net/Downloads/Demo_Web.wmv but it will be added in soon.
I am a Canadian citizen but willing to go outside of the country as well.

Thanks in advance for any help or suggestions, Jerry Stanley
info at 1stopsolutions.net