[Sidefx-houdini-list] Re: CHOPs to Keyframes? (case# 6953)

Angel Alladina angel at sidefx.com
Fri Jul 14 16:00:49 EDT 2006

Hi Jeff,

I believe what you want is:

Make sure your CHOP is exporting properly to the right parameter (set
the channel name and export prefix properly).  Then switch off the
export flag, right click->Edit Data Channels->click on the plus button
on the top stowbar.  THen select the frame range you want to export the
keys to, adjust the tolerance to best fit the number of keys necessary
to follow your channel curve, and click "copy to export destination".

regards,
angel