[Sidefx-houdini-list] Clip SOP question

Simon Barrick simon at primalpictures.com
Fri Jul 7 04:56:55 EDT 2006

Try using a fuse before the clip sop. You shouldn't be getting any stray
edges, in my experience the clip sop is one of the most solid ones
around. We've used literally 100's of thousands of them on all sorts of
geometry and not had a problem. If you do get stray edges I'd take a
good look at the input model and make sure there is nothing weird about
it, double faces etc.
Si