[Sidefx-houdini-list] OdForce Recently Hacked

Anthony C anthonysidefx at gmail.com
Thu Jul 6 12:03:04 EDT 2006

Well now I feel dumb for not thinking of that one...that would have
been the "logical" approach.  Guess trial by fire will have to do for
now ;)...  Is keeping my Apps separate on a different partition a good
idea in your opinion?  I know alot of MAC users that do that,
including myself.  Thanks for the help and replies.