[Sidefx-houdini-list] OdForce Recently Hacked

Anthony C anthonysidefx at gmail.com
Thu Jul 6 11:53:05 EDT 2006

Yea I think the Odforce thing was just coincidence..  Reinstalling
Windows actually sounds a bit easier than hunting down Trojan files.
Off the topic..but last time I reinstalled Windows I partitioned my
drive and kept Windows on my C: drive/partition and all my Apps on
another drive/partition  D: ...  Is there a way around having to
reinsall my applications, say just installing windows on top of
itself?  I want to switch to Linux anyway, but don't know much about
it just yet.  Thanks man for helping me out... :)

Anthony