[Sidefx-houdini-list] RE: Side Effects software crashes X windows on SUSE 10.1

Mark A. Bolstad mbolstad at arl.army.mil
Thu Jul 6 11:17:28 EDT 2006

I don't have the open/close dialog problem, but I'm getting X weirdness
with the new Beta (625 and 648). Houdini will lock up the screen, X will
peg at 100%, but I still have mouse movement and keyboard
(Ctrl-Alt-Backspace).

It seems to crash/lock when I'm running an OpenGL app at the same time
(no verification there). Only looking at a large polygon model in the
viewer, no mplay window.

And, ...

I'm running RHEL4, KDE, Quadro FX1300, latest NVIDIA drivers.

Mark