[Sidefx-houdini-list] OdForce Recently Hacked

Anthony C anthonysidefx at gmail.com
Thu Jul 6 10:21:40 EDT 2006

Thanks man...  Yea I'm not sure what was up with it, probably just
coincidence that and Odfoce at the same time.  I thought I had removed
everything last night, and all seemed good..then this morning it
started all over again.  There were about 5 more Trojans that it
found, and one Virus infected file that I cannot seem to find and
delete the damn thing.  I will give that link you gave a try when I
get home tonight.  I may end up just reinstalling windows like you
said, all my important files are on a completely different drive then
windows, just a major pain in the ass to reinstall everything.  Thanks
for taking the time to reply.  Cheers! ;)

Anthony