[Sidefx-houdini-list] OdForce Recently Hacked

Anthony C anthonysidefx at gmail.com
Thu Jul 6 00:42:22 EDT 2006

Hey Mark..

Yes I have MicroTrend PC-Illin running..that's what actually caught it
(I had about 8-10 either Viruses or Trojans that it had deleted).  I
don't know whats up with the Windows Activation thing..not sure if I
want to let it do that.  I wasn't sure if anyone else had experienced
anything like this since the Odforce incident.  Could be complete
coincidence..

Anthony