[Sidefx-houdini-list] OdForce Recently Hacked

Anthony C anthonysidefx at gmail.com
Thu Jul 6 00:27:26 EDT 2006

As everyone knows Odforce got hacked in the past day or so, and tried
to make you download some weird file automatically... I had left the
Odforce site up, and wasnt around my home PC, but got home today and
found all kinds of Trojan and Virus warnings.  Also I am all of a
sudden getting messages to Reactivate Windows (could this be part of a
virus or Trojan?)...the one I can not seem to find any info on is
named:

ADW_ZBAR.A

Did anyone else get this happening to them, possibly as a result of
the Odforce hack?  Thanks...

Anthony