[Sidefx-houdini-list] The Wild Trailer

George Jimenez cylibral at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 26 15:17:12 EST 2006

Well sorry guysfor me putting in  my two cents in
there But i love what they did in "The Wild" great
stuff looking forward to seeing it. I 'm just
wondering Since Disney bought Pixar if that has
anything to do with the trailer and the movie not
getting the Marketing Push it normally gives their
movies.. I mean it looks better then some other movies
I don't want to name any in particular but it looks
nice. But i'm sorry to put my self into this.. I was
just wondering about that...

George
3D body mind and Soul
A Dj who uses Houdini saved my life...