[Sidefx-houdini-list] The Wild Trailer

ken ken at corefa.com
Thu Jan 26 15:19:41 EST 2006

The sets/props/vechiles were modeled and textured in Maya (Grass,
foliage were done in Houdini).   Those assets were brought into Houdini
for shaders to be assigned. Some of the characters were modeled in Maya,
some in Houdini. All characters were UV'd, rigged, animated in Houdini.
We have custom code for fur and feathers. Any VFX work was done in
Houdini. Everything was lit in Houdini and rendered with Renderman.
Layers were generated and comp'd in Shake.

-k