[Sidefx-houdini-list] The Wild Trailer

ken ken at corefa.com
Thu Jan 26 08:55:28 EST 2006

You guys are funny ;)

Give it some time, they will get it going. If you guys are getting
impatient about seeing and hearing more about The Wild, think about we
some of us are feeling after almost 3 years of working on it.  The movie
is done and now we just have to wait a bit more for the release date. It
is a strange limbo kind of moment for me.

-k