[Sidefx-houdini-list] Houdini skills in Resume?

CraigLeeHoffman at aol.com CraigLeeHoffman at aol.com
Mon Jan 23 21:44:42 EST 2006

Yes, Escape is a drop dead bargain!  It still has the Particle SOP which was
used for some pretty high end effects in film pre-Houdini 5.

The only bad part is to get cloth dynamics for characters you have to pay a
hefty fee to upgrade to Master, or get the Syflex plug-in for as much as Escape
costs.  And according to their website it is only available for Houdini on
Linux (is that correct?).

-Craig