[Sidefx-houdini-list] Houdini skills in Resume?

Ben Schrijvers Ben.Schrijvers at framestore-cfc.com
Fri Jan 20 09:49:22 EST 2006

Well it depends how you define "that" in "let's do that", especially
with something like hair.
Just look around at your colleagues and tell me if there is any hair
system that would cover them all.
So you probably have to change the hair system for each person a bit.
Other attributes etc..
Better build it yourselve anyway.. as with most phenomena you want to
recreate in 3D.
In package B that would be "oh.. um... changing? building? that's gonna
take a lot of work".

cheers,
benS