[Sidefx-houdini-list] Houdini skills in Resume?

ken ken at corefa.com
Fri Jan 20 09:11:09 EST 2006

The flowfieldSOP is an interesting approach to solve some of the
problems of longer fur/hair, but it won't solve everything for you.
There isn't a built in hair system in Houdini, but you can make your
own. It is unfortunate that you have to do this yourself at the moment
either trying to use standard tools "smartly" or in the HDK. It does
make it hard to jump on the Houdini train and say "yeah! lets do that!"
and then you go "oh..um... that's going to be some work" while package B
does it internally right of the bat.

-k