[Sidefx-houdini-list] Companies using Houdini in Shanghai or Beijing ??

Ammon Riley ammon at rhythm.com
Thu Jan 19 21:01:13 EST 2006

Ammon Riley wrote:
> Given that the Western world is sending stuff out to Asia, India, etc
> because it's cheaper than doing the work in North America, I highly
> doubt that any work is flowing the other direction. Nor, I think, will
> that ever happen until the productions can withstand million (and more)
> dollar VFX budgets, either.

Stupid me. I shouldn't put my foot in my mouth.

a) http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/4531314.stm

and

b) http://us.imdb.com/title/tt0299977/fullcredits

I knew there was a reason I didn't go into prognostication. :-p

Cheers,
Ammon

--
  Ammon Riley || Pipeline Setup || Rhythm & Hues || LA, CA || ammon at rhythm.com