[Sidefx-houdini-list] Companies using Houdini in Shanghai or Beijing ??

zhang xiao zhangxiao6776 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 19 20:47:01 EST 2006

btw, forgot to say, the most profit part  of business in mainland china
currently is "trainning", the tuition is sky-high, and
students will rush in as long as you promise there will be some kind of job
opportunities for the selected few. People
get rich with this, seriously. anyone from Gomon on the list, it's about
time to set a branch oversea now:O)