[Sidefx-houdini-list] Companies using Houdini in Shanghai or Beijing ??

Dave Nunez nunezd at gmail.com
Thu Jan 19 20:09:59 EST 2006

I figured as much.. I was searching around the web and all I could
find was maya/max houses.  Sesi should start flexing its own marketing
muscle in mainland China.  Do you know if the highend work is going
overseas (Australia, Europa, N. America)?  or is the vfx industry
picking up locally? are the major players state owned ?

Many thanks,

Dave