[Sidefx-houdini-list] Houdini skills in Resume?

Sascha Robitzki houdini at renderregion.com
Thu Jan 19 18:04:33 EST 2006

I think there is a demand for fur and hair in commercials and feature
movies, even from smaller companies. Last year I used fur and hair for
characters in four commercials and one movie. I think it would be
impossible for small companies to do these jobs without the build in
hair/fur modules in XSI and Maya for example. And most smaller companies
rely on off-the-shelf software.

Sascha