[Sidefx-houdini-list] Cops stability

Peter Bowmar pbowmar at gmail.com
Thu Jan 19 10:14:57 EST 2006

So, after the last discussion about Cops and stability, I just wanted to
mention that as of 8.0.482, I cannot get Cops to crash or otherwise do
bad things. Even with multithreading turned on, it's rock solid.

That doesn't include the Nvidia driver problem (I'm on a dual Athlon
usign Linux) which still locks my machine occasionally, since I have not
tried any of Mark's helpful suggestions. But Cops, man, they're solid
and I find, quite fast, especially with multithreading on.

People always mention bad stuff, I wanted to mention some good stuff :)

Cheers,

Peter B