[Sidefx-houdini-list] New Lighting Tutorial at www.sidefx.com

John Coldrick jc at axyzfx.com
Wed Jan 18 11:34:17 EST 2006

On Wednesday 18 January 2006 10:55, Jean-Claude Nouchy wrote:
>  I'm trying to understand and i was just trying
> to understand the difference between on and more shaders SOP.

	I think the answer is that there's no "best" way to do it - the options are
there for you to use however you wish.  Sometimes it's a personal way of
working, other times a particular job with certain challenges make you
thankful that there's more than one way to do it.  :)

	Cheers,

	J.C.

                                                     Toronto, ON Canada