[Sidefx-houdini-list] box SOP

Jean-Claude Nouchy jclaude at mimgfx.com
Wed Jan 18 08:23:28 EST 2006

Dante Allegria wrote:
> PS. I hope you're not trying to get the bounding box of a SOP by wiring
> it into a Box SOP. Since you need to use the bbox() expression anyways,
> you might as well use it to reference the input of the Box SOP instead.
> :) But of course, if you're going to use the Box SOP for some different
> reason ...

no no :) i removed all my box SOPs now.. i'm just using the bbox
expression :) i was using the BOX cause i found that BOUND had such
"problems"... therefore i tried the BOX but same result..

but the target was having the bounding box.. so i'm now set :)

thanks a lot.

--
:: jean-claude
:: mimgfx dot com