[Sidefx-houdini-list] current selection durin various SOPs...

Jean-Claude Nouchy jclaude at mimgfx.com
Wed Jan 18 05:21:33 EST 2006

Peter Bowmar wrote:
> might be "highlight geometry" got turned off in the Main
> Preferences/Geometry section?

oh... that was the cause.. and here i've got another question ...

why my main preference arent all always saved?.. for example it seems
like "include statistics in OP" option wnt stay checked on next startup...

btw.. thanks .. that was the problem for my selection problem...

--
:: jean-claude
:: mimgfx dot com

believed to be clean.