[Sidefx-houdini-list] current selection durin various SOPs...

Jean-Claude Nouchy jclaude at mimgfx.com
Tue Jan 17 18:17:46 EST 2006

Hi,

can anybody tell me what i've changed in my settings (i cant find
anything about that) which now made my current selection not staying
selected?.. for example when doing a polyextrude.. you usually select a
polygon.. extrude it.. and its' still selected so you can press 'q' and
extrude it again without having to reselect it.. now it wont stay
selected.. once i did the polyextrude I've to reselect it each time..

i cant find what i did causing that.

thanks in advance.
--
:: jean-claude