[Sidefx-houdini-list] New Lighting Tutorial at www.sidefx.com

Jean-Claude Nouchy jclaude at mimgfx.com
Tue Jan 17 12:17:07 EST 2006

Hi Robert,

I hope i'm not wrong in this one.. but.. on page 16 you (guess its you)
tells to change "both" Depth map names.. and actually there's a
screenshot which shows Zdepth map AND a Vray Zdepth map... am I wrong or
in the Light rig setup we didnt added the Vray Zdepth map to the
Parameters but we directly linked the Light Xdepth on the Vray Depth
map? at this step.. in my Vray shaders Zdepth I've
'chs("../../key_light_depthmap")' ... and not the path itself.

hope this is clear and again I hope I'm not wrong .. I might had made
some wrong steps ..

cheers

I LOVE this tutorial.. damn.. :)

--