[Sidefx-houdini-list] New Lighting Tutorial at www.sidefx.com

Jean-Claude Nouchy jclaude at mimgfx.com
Tue Jan 17 10:38:37 EST 2006

Robert Magee wrote:
> A new Houdini tutorial has been posted at www.sidefx.com under Learning
>  > Tutorials. In this lesson, you will learn about the different tools
> and concepts used in a typical Houdini lighting pipeline. Features such
> as takes, light linking, and IPR are explored. It is available in PDF
> format which can be printed or read online. There are also support files
> to allow you to follow through the lesson on your own.
>
> Robert Magee
> Product Marketing Manager
> Side Effects Software Inc.

Thanks a lot .. its been a great tutorial for me.. like all others as well.

i've got a question which i cant find an answer myself, and I feel so
shy asking this cause I'm embarassed about how easy it'll be the answer
(and maybe obvious) but i didnt found why the Camera geometry, the
lenses and so on.. are low resolution in viewport (and in rendering if i
make a preview when inside the Lens subnet for example).. but they are
rendered at highres when rendering full scene... what I'm missing that
causes such behavior?

thanks for any help on that.

cheers.

--