[Sidefx-houdini-list] Houdini skills in Resume?

rafal baq8 at op.pl
Mon Jan 16 13:18:01 EST 2006

Many thanks for answer Craig.

CraigLeeHoffman at aol.com wrote:

>Having it on your resume will help if you are trying to break into the
>Effects world at the better houses that use it, but if you are trying to break into
>games or character animation you will probably run into people who have never
>heard of Houdini before.

I've seen not long ago a job posted on Electronic Art site. I'm not sure
but they needed FX or Technical Artist and they mention about Houdini
skills. Do You think such company like EA use Houdini in the way as
other 3D apps? I've also remember games company called Ionstorm or
something like that who also some time ago mentioned about FX Artist job
and Houdini. So maybe games companies begin to see it's a good tool in
their pipeline?