[Sidefx-houdini-list] houdini crashes...

paul simpson paul at realisestudio.com
Thu Jan 12 19:29:40 EST 2006

Interesting and encouraging for sure.  You don't happen to know if
they were using Intel processors?  I've a feeling that these frequent
crashes are more prevalent on AMD procs.  Both Athlon and Opterons.
Which is a shame, as they are far superior in terms of price/
performance/architecture, Everything except stability ;-)  However,
this is a serious issue.  I hope to see this fixed ASAP...