[Sidefx-houdini-list] Popup delay?

Peter Bowmar pbowmar at gmail.com
Thu Jan 12 15:45:48 EST 2006

Hello,
	I recently posted to the forum about Flipbooks "sticking" until I
wiggled the mouse. John C solved that one (changed the Mouse Over
behaviour in KDE) but now I have a weirder one.
	Whenever I use a popup menu (tab in the viewport, Shaded/Wire menu etc)
Houdini pins the CPU full on, and does nothing until I move the mouse!
I've fiddled with everything in the Windowmanager I can think of (KDE
3.3.something on RH EL4, Nvidia card, P4 3.6ghz) but no joy. Anyone have
any ideas?

Cheers,

Peter B